St. Xavier’s School, Pune
Admissions open for L.Kg. for the Academic Year 2019 – 2020
L.Kg. Admission Forms will be available online from the 25th of February, 2019 at 12:00 am to the 26th of February 11:59 pm.
Digital Campus Page
Changes , Layout and Content for this page
1) Change the logo to SXS on the left and center align the name of the school and address.
Logo: Shall attach separately in the mail
Name and address of the school:
St. Xavier’s School, Vitthalwadi – Pune
C/o Berchmans Training College (BTC), P.O. Anand Nagar, Hingne Khurd.,
Vitthalwadi – Pune 411051
Ph.: 020 – 24346078 | Email: email@example.com
2) Powered by Digital Campus can come to the right side corner in small or center align it at
the bottom of the page.
3) Colour Scheme in Rust Red and Grey combination – Colour of the current building.
4) Sequence to be corrected – Please find below.
1. Application form to be filled online and submitted online . After filling the form, kindly save your User ID and Password for further correspondence.
2. Use your User ID and Password to download the Application – Confirmation letter which will have all the details for the Document of Verification Process. On receiving the confirmation you will have to make the necessary payments in the school office as per the instructions given in the Application – Confirmation letter.
3. It is mandatory to mention the form no. / Login ID for all correspondence regarding the application form.
4. Compulsory attendance is required of Parents along with the Applicant for Document Verification Process.
5. Payment of Rs. 500/- (Please bring exact change) has to be made as Admission Processing Fees at the time of Document Verification Process.
Requisites for Document Verification
1. A recent Formal Family Photograph of the Child, the Father and the Mother.
2. Two printouts of the Application Form which was filled online.
3. Two printouts of the Application – Confirmation letter with recent passport size photograph of the applicant affixed on it.
4. Original and photocopy of the birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation / Village record.
5. Original and photocopy of the Ration Card / Electricity Bill as residence proof.
6. Photo ID of Parents – Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Driving License
7. Photocopy of Child’s Aadhar Card
8. Photocopy of Child’s / Father’s Caste Certificate who belong to Reserve Category
9. For Catholics, Letter of Recommendation from their respective Parish Priest and a photocopy of the Child’s Baptism Certificate.
10. Ex – Vincentians / Ex – Loyolites need to submit a photocopy of their School
Leaving Certificate / Mark List (X / XII) while the VOBA Members can submit a Photocopy of their VOBA Membership Card.
11. Recent Examination Report Card (2018 – 2019) of siblings (Not Cousin) who are studying in St. Xavier’s School.
We have limited seats, so it is not possible for us to grant admission to every applicant. So the Management follows certain criteria for admissions.
Criteria for Admission
1. To be eligible for admission, your child must be born between
1/10/2014 (1st October, 2014) and 30/09/2015 (30th September, 2015), both days inclusive.
2. St. Xavier’s (Vitthalwadi, Pune) is a Catholic minority School and so first
preference is given to the Catholics.
3. Preference is given to those applicants who have siblings in St. Xavier’s School – Vitthalwadi, and exhibit an all-round progress.
4. Son’s / Daughters of Ex-Vincentians / Ex – Loyolites who a show keen interest in the growth of the School from time to time will also be given preference.
Kindly note, we do not accept donations, nor do we have agents working for us to help you procure admissions.
An attempt to offer donation or use an agent or any sort of recommendation will only serve as a disqualification for admission.
“Please check the schedule option on the left panel of the form for the document verification day.”